Remove distractions, then fill with the person I want to be.
- Breathing meditation twice each day.
- More breaks to walk outside.
- Read a physical book (the amazing The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood)
I had two really good work days (Tue and Wed), one day bad for work but great for learning (Thu), and one pretty bad day overall (Fri).
What went well
- Meditation almost every day
- Did more reading than previously
- Good morning routine on the good days
- Found myself listening to and enjoying podcasts
- Fewer breaks, instead of more
- Early distraction on Thu/Fri led to poor work days
- Zero time practicing martial arts
- Use 50-10 time boxes each day.
- Take breaks away from the computer. Make break activities part of daily planning.